What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of numerous information society services. Among others, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies.
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
• Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time they remain stored in the client’s browser, which may be:
• Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
• Persistent cookies: the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
• Technical cookies: those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the process of buying an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
• Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which he accesses the service, the locale from where he accesses the service, etc.
• Analysis cookies: allow the person responsible for them, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
• Advertising cookies: allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: they store information about user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
Disabling and deleting cookies.
You have the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the services available may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also check the Help menu of the browser where you can find instructions. The user can at any time choose which cookies he/she wants to work on this website.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
• Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies • Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es • Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following • Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
• Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Cookies used in https://interstardeporte.com/
The following identifies the cookies that are being used in this portal as well as their typology and function:
Given this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
• Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any portal page during this session. • Close. The notice is hidden on this page.